Flat ’52 Tele Pickups
Order Book For June Is Full. Email for questions, to place an order, for rush service or for repairs.
The Flat ’52’s are wound with 42AWG in both the neck and bridge – an oddity from a short period of the early 50’s. The tone is distinct from either the Black Watch or Flat ’50 sets in that the bridge is bright, tight, has a snappy bass response and is very twangy with a neck that is very similar to a low wound Strat pickup.
- Hand-assembled bobbins
- Bonded assembly for durability
- Lacquer dipped prior to winding/paper wrapped magnets
- Hand Wound w/ 42 AWG Plain Enamel Coil Wire
- Rope Wrapped Coil
- Copper Clad Steel Base Plate
- Vintage push-back wire leads
- Wax Potted