Flat ’52 Tele Pickups
Lead Time: 6 to 8 weeks. Sorry, I am hustling to get caught up!
The Flat ’52’s are wound with 42AWG in both the neck and bridge – an oddity from a short period of the early 50’s. The tone is distinct from either the Black Watch or Flat ’50 sets in that the bridge is bright, tight, has a snappy bass response and is very twangy with a neck that is very similar to a low wound Strat pickup.
- Hand-assembled bobbins
- Bonded assembly for durability
- Lacquer dipped prior to winding/paper wrapped magnets
- Hand Wound w/ 42 AWG Plain Enamel Coil Wire
- Rope Wrapped Coil
- Copper Clad Steel Base Plate
- Vintage push-back wire leads
- Wax Potted